Skip to main content

Peer Review

After presenting I noticed some things I didn't notice before such as the hands being very close together, I could work on the hands a bit more and make them feel more loose and eliminating some distractions (such as the Anti Hero's nose at the side of the frame) to try and draw our attention and focus onto the Secondary character.


 


 I managed to get rid of the Anti Hero on the side by masking him out with After Effects. But as for the animation on the right hand, I couldn't change it because I forgot to save the file as .mb... Instead I saved it as .ma and when I tried to re-open the file it seemed to glitch and slow down a lot. I tried moving the fingers, but it was very slow and next thing I knew the assignment was due. I think for next time, from a technical standpoint I have to improve on structuring files, saving files and making more copies to prevent files from being corrupted.

Comments